if i was in a band i’d be the one that gets ignored by fans
Just got home from Izada Expo, epic concert (some of the bands), epic cosplays, epic flashmob, stage was kinda shitty, met some old friends, met my old crush and his girlfriend, got new friends, and both of my ankles are killing me. But today was epic, I’m gonna post some videos and pics tomorrow, if I remember, haha….
Well before I start, I need to tell some things. My school held an Expo (or something like Culture Festival) every year, and today it’s the second day. My school has an exhibition called The Haunted House and it’s always the most success attraction of all time. Well you know that it supposed to be just for fun, but there was an incident. Yesterday, (from what I heard) there were 3 students from a Christian school (no offense to the other Christian school) that come to support their team in mini soccer match and they decided to try the Haunted House.
Next thing I heard that they were freaked out, I mean really freaked out because they ended up ripped off some black curtains, hit s0me tables, and they even pushed Mr. Aska who become a Pocong that time. Because of that, The Haunted House’s properties need to be repaired and I ended up post-poning my visit to the exhibition, shit.
And today, the students who came yesterday went to The Haunted House again, but this time they weren’t freak out.They were vandalizing the exibithion, punching the “ghosts”, kicking the Crawling Nurse, hurting the Crawling Hands and even punched the owner of the hands, and they even beating up the creepy drawings,
The 11th grade students, who take part as the ghosts confronted them, and almost ended up with physical fight. And I swear one of the students said that the 11th grade sucks at being a ghosts, bullshit…..
I’m not a kind of person who wished someone a bad luck, but I hope their mini soccer team lost…..
- Stage 1 - Discovery: You've finally found other people who like the same thing as you do. It's fucking great. YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
- Stage 2 - Involvement: You read up about theories and headcanons. Join the community. Start getting excited about new episodes because OH MY GOD NEW THEORIES AND GIFS.
- Stage 3 - Obsession: You ship things like burning. Fanfic has replaced actual books. You know every actors' name, date of birth and marital status. You follow all the actors' twitter accounts. You have seen every episode several times. You stay up until ungodly hours to watch new episodes. You spend days downloading HD Logoless Screencaps. This is the best stage ever because everything is RAINBOWS and BEAUTIFUL.
- Stage 4 - Realisation: There are some people in the fandom who are idiots. They are horrible about your ship. They talk shit about your favourite characters. People write hate and start arguments. This ruins the new episodes for you and you can't enjoy it anymore. The new episodes aren't as entertaining as they used to be. You're realising that the show is going to the shitter. People accuse you of not being a 'true fan' and the fandom is divided.
- Stage 5 - Acceptance: You find a nice, quiet corner of the fandom to retire to. Sure, you keep up to date with the latest episodes on occasion. You still reblog gifs and screencaps, but you prefer the 'golden seasons' when you enjoyed the show and the fandom. You slowly start to migrate to other shows, but your first fandom still holds a special place in your fangirl/boy heart.
Islam is a very flexible and merciful religion, but if you don’t study and learn about Islam, you will not know and hence sometimes might feel restricted or find it difficult to practise certain things. This is not Islam restricting you or making it hard upon you, it is your own ignorance.